Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ESTATE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Shower installation
    How long does it take to install a three piece shower unit when the drain is already installed?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 07:54 AM
    This depneds so much on the skill of the installer. You did not mention the supply, faucet and the shower head. Prep for those could be 2 hours and the stall another 2 hours. If my brother-in-law helps you just add 3 more hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower door installation [ 4 Answers ]

I built a new bathroom in my basement and am now preparing to install a shower door. The door will be installed over 12x12 ceramic tile on top of cement wonderboard. To install the track to the walls, the instructions say to drill holes through the tiles with a 5/16 mansonry drill bit. My...

Shower installation [ 3 Answers ]

I want to replace an old shower stall with a new one. Where to start?

Shower installation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There New here.Can anybody help me with step by step installation Of a shower (meaning heights from trap to pan). Thanks Guys

Shower installation [ 3 Answers ]

My basement has been roughed in for a bathroom and I am trying to figure out how to install the shower base. The shower that I bought slopes down toward the drain hole and sits flush with the concrete at the drain hole. So in order to have room to attach the shower drain to the 2" pipe coming out...

Shower drain installation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm installing a new shower base that came with a self caulking drain (has a rubber caulking ring that tightens round the 2" waste pipe). When the shower base is in position the drain is ever so slightly off center and I can't get the rubber ring over the waste pipe. The drain is set in...

View more questions Search