Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webenama3ad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Glass stairs
    Hi all of u any information about glass stairs, treads factories of glass manufacuring glass treads with picture..
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Believe it or not their web is Glass Stairs Home Page - Glass Stairs, Glass Bridges & Glass Walkways
    webenama3ad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Merci about the information but I need something more scientific I do a research in the college & I need more scientific information.
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Apr 4, 2007, 09:11 PM
    It's possible that your best bet would be:

Minimun 10" deep (24" deep max.)@ the width you need 3/4" Tempered glass with beveled edges (all four sides) from your local glass shop. You can tint it too... looks cool.
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Apr 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by webenama3ad
    hi all of u any information about glass stairs,, treads factories of glass manufacuring glass treads with picture ..
    Whoops... forgot to mention... have the glass shop drill your holes for the MACHINE BOLTS with GROMMETS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refacing old stairs [ 2 Answers ]

I want to fix up the stairs going down to my basement, but I don't want to spend $2000 plus for a new set of stairs with hardwood treads, etc. The current stairs are 'builder's stairs', made of spruce stringers and treads, and MDF risers. Is it feasible to cover the treads, risers, and...

Glass stairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiii Any one help me about glass stairs construction treads, glass spacifation, measures.. and for necessary pictures

Squeaky stairs [ 8 Answers ]

I have some stairs that squeak really badly, any suggestions on how to fix them? Thanks

Leaky Stairs [ 1 Answers ]

In my house the basement was originally a cellar. The owners before me extended the house over the stairs. When it rains ground water seaps in through my stairs(The stairs are the original concrete stairs). Any ideas on a quick fix?

Glass stairs [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone can help me in finding data about installation of glass stairs. I really need it

View more questions Search