Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdstevens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Converting bathtub/shower to shower only.
    Hello, is it possible to take out our fiberglass bathtub/shower surround, and convert into a step in all tiled shower. How would we go about doing that.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. :D

MDStevens
    seesawmargerydoor1000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Chk out Bunnings! They know ALL that stuff!!

:)

Godd Luck

Marge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting basement 36" sq shower to bathtub... [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, I have a 36" sq shower in the basement and want to change it to a bathtub. It was put together poorly by the original owner and was molding. I didn't like the layout anyways so want to redo/redesign it. I'd like to put a bathtub in that location. I've attached a sketch of the layout....

Converting shower to soaking tub [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 bathrooms, both with showers, and no room to convert either one into a tub. So I thought about building up the wall on one and converting it to a soaking tub. The shower is square with 3-sides wall, ceramic tile. The new wall would be built onto the front with maybe a low seat added...

Converting a toilet/sink to a shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bathroom that consists of only a toilet and a sink. I wish to add some kind of shower stall (doesn't have to be a separate compartment) to this bathroom. I can easily add a showerhead to the sink faucet, but my main concern is water drainage. Maybe I would shower in a large tub,...

Turning walking shower stall into bathtub/shower combo. [ 4 Answers ]

Question: Current shower drain (2" pipe) runs 5 feet, under slab, to vent stack (5" cast iron vent pipe) of toilet. Will need to move the drain 3ft to wall for new tub. After moving the drain, the complete length of the pipe will still be around 5 feet. We will have to reduce the drain line...

Converting a Walking To Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have an ensuite with just a toilet and Sink (on the second floor). On the other side of the toilet wall is a walk in closet. Is is possible to put in a Stand up Shower enclosure into the closet. If this is possible does it drain to the Sink etc. Is this a crazy idea?

View more questions Search