Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddox06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Painting license
    Hello!
    I'm maddox06 from rockville Maryland,I have plans to run my own business.How do I do to get a painting license and where?Is that the same for home improvement?I'm starting from the zero.

Thank's!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
    You are referring to a Business license, you will get that from the license department at your city hall. You will basically tell them what you are doing, and the license is normally based on the type of business,and other factors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquor license [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure where I should ask this. If I have a club or some private paid for membership organization, do I need a liquor license to give away beer or alcohol. Or any kind of special permit? What if I didn't provide the alcohol, but allowed it to be brought in BYOB style? Thank you in advance for...

Jeweler's license [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a license to buy wholesale jewelry? Do I have to have a business first?

About license [ 2 Answers ]

I am a handyman and have been doing a little of everything for several years now. I would like to get an electricians license, but at this point in my life I can not afford to work for an electrician at starting wages. Is there any other path that I can take. Can you recommend any literature...

A license? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you need a license to drive a boat in the state of Massachusettes?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search