Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy_26 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 08:21 PM
    Love
    Okay So.. Where to start.. I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone,
    But I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself,
    Including the things you might be ashamed of,
    Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone,
    But still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.. Basically I'm in love.. but he moved away and now lives hudreds of miles away.. we still talk a lot and I get butterflies when he texts me but he doesn't know if he'll be moving back.. so my problem is.. I don't know whether to give up which I know would be the hardest thing ever.. or to wait.. the longer I wait the more in love I fall with him.. I want him so badly.. I just don't know what to do :'[
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Nov 2, 2010, 08:36 PM
    In the context of a relationship love should be a two way street. Don't wait on anyone who does not want or can't be with you regardless of how much you love them.
    If you can't be together then yes, move on... find someone that can.
    SychinLegacy Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2010, 08:58 PM
    The best definition I ever saw I found a website a while ago while searching for answers to help me through my own painful breakup.

"Love is not a feeling, it is an action"

Love is the acts you do and the things you sacrifice to make your partner happy, no matter what it costs you. I don't know if this will help you but it gave me a whole new perspective on my situation.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Nov 3, 2010, 12:10 AM
    Ask him you can't wait forever how old are you and him can he move back? Ask him what he sees in the future and what he will actually do . If he's moving on then you should to you can always date when he does move back but until then unless its serious don't waste your days
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 05:35 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...lp-522448.html

First thing you have to do is determine whether you are pregnant, or not. Then go from there.

Next since I know nothing of your ages, or situation, I can only guess as to why he may never come back, and that's another issue altogether. But its up to both partners to define the relationship, and decide which way you want to go with it. If its love, and not just a strong attraction, then you work together. If its not, you will have to adjust. I think love is more than just a feeling, as over time, when the butterflies fade, and the knees are not so weak, and reality has to be dealt with, then love is about working together, and GROWING together.

Your first order of business is to handle your business, and see if your pregnant, as feelings for now feel great, but reality has to be dealt with first.

Love hurts an awful lot when its not returned, and that's also a reality. Thats why its often best that no matter how you feel about another, you should love yourself, and do whats best for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search