Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgmulligan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
    How do I find a source for replacement furnace draft inducer for rheem criterion II
    I have A Rheem Criterion II Model RGLH-10EBRJR and I've been told I need to replace the draft inducer because of hairline cracks in the plastic housing. I looked at Rheem web site and no help there. How/where can I find a replacement part? Estimate from repairman was in excess of $400 for part alone. Thanks
    alanhan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 03:14 PM

Don park is the dealer of rheem, try to call them and find the parts you need.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Rheem Ruud Parts

Motors - Rheem / Ruud: American HVAC Parts

Rheem/Ruud Parts from My HVAC Parts

Rheem Parts : Appliance Parts from Midwest Appliance Parts, Appliance Part Service, Chicago, Water Filters, Appliance Parts Chicago

Call one of these and have your exact model number and serial number ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace draft inducer blower problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Goodman GMP100-5 furnace. I have a random problem that seems to happen more often when it is cold outside. The draft inducer blower will start up for only 1-2 seconds then will switch off causing the system to not turn on. If I manually reset the system off and on, the motor...

Hard to replace Rheem Criterion Inducer Motor? [ 1 Answers ]

I found the part #66847 Inducer motor ($200) for my 1992 Rheem Criterion RGDG... The ball bearings were going bad and HVAC companies want from $500 to $890 to replace it. Is it hard or anything tricky about replacing it yourself? I can order the part and try it myself or order the part and have...

Replace Rheem Criterion inducer motor [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what part number and where I can get a replacement inducer motor on a Rheem Criterion, circa 1992, model RGDG-150ARJR? Already had someone come out and said ball bearings were going bad and motor should be replaced. They wanted to charge me $400 for the motor alone. I see...

Furnace rheem criterion [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace blower fan and the pre blower fan come on at same time. And the ignitor won't light. Have to turn off power switch to stop both fans. I changed upper limit swith but still won't work. When it was working it was going great, returned and blower was running only but no heat. Thermostat...

Rheem criterion furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My air went out yesterday and I don't what to do... the motor outside is not working but the inhouse fan is work air is coming out of the vent but it is not cool. This happened in the winter and we had the heat ignaitor replace... help?? it 98 degree today

View more questions Search