Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom 144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 06:03 PM
    Fixing a hole in the plastic shower stall wall
    :confused:

Hi I've got a hole in a shower stall wall that appears to have come from nowhere, other than the normal washing and maintenance of the wall with a wash cloth.

Need to know what kind of filler and sealant to put in the hole to make sure that the hole is filled with a water-resistant and mole and mildew resistant filler.:)
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2006, 08:36 PM
    Can't imagine how a hole could just appear. Do youhave kids or a dog? I would use silicone caulk. Better luck finding a matching color at a paint store rather than a hardware or home center.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Fixing Shower Pull Up [ 1 Answers ]

When I pull up knob for shower the water comes out of both the shower head and the spout below. So very little water pressure coming from shower head.

Turning walking shower stall into bathtub/shower combo. [ 4 Answers ]

Question: Current shower drain (2" pipe) runs 5 feet, under slab, to vent stack (5" cast iron vent pipe) of toilet. Will need to move the drain 3ft to wall for new tub. After moving the drain, the complete length of the pipe will still be around 5 feet. We will have to reduce the drain line...

Removed switch, hole in wall plate [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I removed a switch from a circuit inside a 3-gang box. Now I have a hole in my switch plate. I'm assuming there's something I can find that will be a kind of "dummy switch" and basically cover the hole in the switch plate from the inside. Does anyone know if such a thing exists, and if so...

Fixing an elbow on a pipe against an outside wall? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a leak on an outside pipe coming from the 90 degree elbow bend (I think). I have wrapped it in that hardening tape, but it still leaks (much less now). I would like to fix the leak completely, but here are my problems. The pipe is right up against a wall, so getting around it is pretty...

Fixing shower pan drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to fix the drain in my shower. The shower has a fiberglass (I think) shower pan. This shower pan looks different that ones I see on the internet in that the drain is actually formed in the shower base. The sch40 2'' pipe comes up about an 1" from the opening. The drain...

View more questions Search