Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 17, 2009, 01:29 AM
    Straight Concert Hair
    Okay so I have horribly curly/wavy hair, basically I hate it, every morning whether I'm going out or staying in I straighten it. So here's my problem, I'm really into going to concerts - rowdy, moshing, crazy sweaty, hot concerts, and by the end of the night my hair is curly/wavy - basically realllly ugly! Any suggestions on how I can keep my hair mainly straight other than the obvious don't go crazy at concerts (which is very impossible for me) Do you think hair spraying every chunk of hair before using flat iron would work?
    this-love Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 02:07 AM

I doesn't work for me =/
    If I was you, I'll get my hair chemically straightened.

Aug 17, 2009, 02:11 AM

I tried talking to my stylist about it and she told me they don't usually do it unless its like SUPPPERR curly, and that its very damaging for hair.
    this-love Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 03:57 AM

My hair is not supperr curly, in fact it's just wavy and I did it.

It's not damaging unless you have already damaged hair.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 17, 2009, 01:47 PM

You cannot stop your hair from going curly in a gig. I go to many gigs and my hair just goes frizzy as anything which sucks! I usually just put my hair into a bun and put on a hippie forehead hairband. :)

This-love is right though, you can get your hair chemically straightened even if you don't have super curly hair. If your stylist refuses to do it then go to another reputable hair stylist. Is your hair damaged by any chance?

Aug 17, 2009, 05:28 PM

Well I just straighten it aloottt but other than that I don't think its to damaged I never dye my hair so.. its hard to say
    How much would it cost to get it chemically straightened?
    sagesaurus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Get the brazillian blow-out, it's not as damaging as other options and it works really well. I go to concerts all the time and my hair looks perfect at the end now(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping my hair straight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I straighten my hair every day with straighteners, it looks perfect first thing, but when I go outside it goes everywhere, how can I keep my hair straight for the whole day without it getting ruined by the wind? (my hair is layered and just over shoulder lengthed)

Straight Hair and Static [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is pretty long and naturally straight. Every time I blow dry my hair straight it becomes so 'staticy' (I'm not sure if frizzy is the word) I mean I put my jacket on and take if off and my hair gets all staticy and flys out like I rubbed a balloon against my hair LOL. So anyway what I am...

Straight hair [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is an dark ash blonde, I like straight hair but it is not naturally straight, its in between curly and straight- horrible. I want to go a pitch darker so it will look straighter? Will this work? Awnser me sumbody!

What are the best products for straight hair. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I straighten my hair every day and am now trying to grow it long meaning I am having less haircuts. This also means that my hair is dryer at the ends and I am just starting to get some split ends. I have just started to use Tony & Guy's heat defence spray. Does anyone know how good this...

Christmas concert to holiday concert [ 4 Answers ]

At my school we always had a concert called the christmas concert. Then we had a new jewish principal who wanted to change it to the holiday concert. There was an extremely large debate over this and still going on. Any advice?

View more questions Search