Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranz13l1ty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Orange Box Pc "STEAM" cant install error 1327 invalid drive E:\
    Just a weeks ago I played this Team Fortress 2 with the hard drive of a friend that he connected in my PC :) then some weeks later I decided buying the game "orange box" when I tried to install the game it appeared a error message that says "Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\"

HOW DO I FIX THAT?

Please help me...
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 10:13 PM
    For legit product, your best source of installation assistance is Steam Support.
    bzogaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 12:39 PM

Hi I try to install Nero 8.0 DVD burner, and I receive an error,
    Invalid Drive E:/

How to solve this problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\ [ 10 Answers ]

I recently removed a second hard drive from my computer (Dell w/ Windows XP). Now I cannot install or uninstall programs because the drive path (E) is no longer there. I get an error message: Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\. I disabled the drive in the setup utility and it is no longer visible in...

"Invalid System Disk".Why won't Xubuntu install? [ 4 Answers ]

This is getting annoying! :confused: I've got an old Pentium III computer running Windows98; I added a used hard-drive and formatted it, and then tried to install Xubuntu on the second hard drive (I disconnected the first hard drive and set the formatted drive to "master". I don't quite...

External HDD Error "Insert A Disk Into Drive" [ 1 Answers ]

I have a WD HDD installed into an external case. When I plug it into a USB port, a drive letter appears in "System Hardware", and it says the driver is OK and the device is working properly. It even gives me the model number of the WD drive! Driver Agent even confirms that the driver is OK. ...

View more questions Search