Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gohil_virbhadra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Stairwell pressurization system
    Does any body have guidelines for designing of the stairwell pressurization system for smoke control?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 02:18 PM
    I have found the following resources to aid in your search for Stairwell Pressurization guidelines. You will need to consult with an Engineer and Architect, someone specializing in this type of fire control.

An Overview to Designing Smoke-Control Systems
    On Smoke Control by Pressurization in Stairwells
    High-Rise Fire Sample Scenario with Stairwell Pressurization

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

1- what is the function of the pressurization unit in chilled water system and can the system operate with out it i.e with expansion tank only 2-what the correct arrangement of pressurization unit+expansion tank+air separator.. I mean how these are linked together

Closed loop chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir: I want to know how can I calculate the head of pressurization pump,flow rate of pressurization pump and size of expansion tank Regards

Pressurization Unit Calculation [ 6 Answers ]

Please , can anyone tell me how to calculate and define pressization unit components according to the following information : 1- System total volume 2- Static pressure 3- Working system pressure And that's all information I have Thank you Regards,

Interior stairwell squeakystairs [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of squeaky stairs there is a lot of room from underneath to work .:confused:

Basement stairwell drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am having a problem with my outside basement stairwell drain. This area is about 3 feet square and the drain is about 3 inches in diameter. After a heavy and consistent rain, the water no longer drains away but starts to slowly come up the drain and flood the stairwell. If it rains...

View more questions Search