Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ken4901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Laminate floors
    Sorry, I should have stated it's a plywood subfloor that I'm the laminate floors on, and I'm trying to save a buck, is there other more affordable material to use for underlay. Thanks guys so much.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 22, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Depends on where you buy it, if you have a salvage supply for contractors you can go there it be much cheaper there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardwood Floors [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone here has installed a Hardwood Floor over concrete ? I have done them over wood, but never over concrete and I am looking for any inout/experience on this matter. Thanks

Laminate floors and stairs [ 4 Answers ]

My brother and I are installing Laminate floors in a house and we are getting into the stair work now. The question is can we use underlayment for use with the laminate flooring and still nail it down to the stairs? Another question is it okay to butt the edges to the sides of the stairs that...

Underlay for laminate floors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing laminate floors in a garage apt. (2nd floor). Why is it necessary to put an underlay and if so is it an absolute necessity to have an underlay on a second floor.

Heated floors [ 1 Answers ]

Have gutted my bathroom, would like to lose the steam radiator. Who knows if heated floors would keep room warm? What other options do I have now that room is completely gutted. Plan on using tile for the floor

Floors [ 2 Answers ]

I removed linolium from cement floors and want to use plain cement without any covering. There is a discoloring in spots due to the glue.what can i put on the cement to remove the glue??

View more questions Search