Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    visionary7 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Primer button on weedeater
    I have a POULAN WEEDEATER model # FL20,and when I push the primer button down it won't spring back and,no fuel comes through the fuel line!? :(
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I think you have a plugged gas line. The primer empties itself but can't refill and pop back out. I hate the next part. Try disconnecting and cleaning out the lines, dump the current fuel and refill. I usually break some small line during this process and end up with a pain in the kester repair.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Sounds Like You Have A Clogged Line, Or Inlet To The Primer Bulb. You Could Also Have A Stopped Up Filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed eater featherlight, primer bulb [ 8 Answers ]

I have a weed eater feather light that will not run. The primer bulb has a sizable crack in it but I'm still able to make it prime but it won't run. Is the crack in the primer bulb keeping it from running or do I have another problem? Also, does anyone have a link for weed eater parts? The...

Primer and Paint [ 3 Answers ]

I have put primer over a black wall and want to paint it orange. The problem is I put 4 coats of paint and it's not covering.I have A thick expensive paint and don't understand.I was told to put More coats until it's covered.Is this what I should do?

Primer bulb will not blow gas in the carb [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a Murry 4.5 bs mower and as soon as I put gas in, it started running out of the carb and primer bulb. I cleaned it really good with carb cleaner and replaced the float, pin and seat as well as the air filter gasket. It still will not put gas in the carb. When I was putting the...

Trap primer [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I need a trap primer for a drain?

Primer bulb for push mower [ 3 Answers ]

I have a push mower that only stays running when the primer bulb is pushed in. When I let go of the bulb, it quits running. Does this mean there is a hole in the primer bulb. When I hold the primer bulb in it runs like it would normally. Any suggestions?? :confused:

View more questions Search