Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annnnnie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Am I wrong?
    I recently have been getting really close to one of my friends, everyone's been saying we look really cute together we should get together bla bla bla. I guess you could say I like him too but not enough to want a relationship with him. He told be about 6 months ago that he liked me and I told him that I wasn't looking for a relationship but we started getting close about 2 weeks ago. We have been going out with talking about pretty much everything, walking around with arms around each other so I guess it looks like I like him too but yesterday I went out with my really close friend and it was his birthday we go out all the time and been hinting to me for a while he wanted to do stuff with me (not sex) and yesterday it sort of just happened. I feel quite guilty about my other friend and I don't know what to do so please can you tell me how you would feel if you were in my friends shoes I really don't want to upset him. Also am I in the wrong for doing this?
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

I wouldn't say you are wrong for acting the way you have. However, IF you have no interest in your other friend than holding hands or arms may be seen as leading him on. You are not a bad friend because you like someone other than him, although if that is true and you know helikes you than you will have to tell him.

He is going to be sad if you tell him your not interested but that is not your fault. The alternative would be to date him even though you're not interested in that kind of relationship, that would hurt him even more.

You sound like a very caring friend who is in a confusing situation, you cannot please everyone. Good luck.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Okay let me get this straight.

Your friends with Guy1 and you had a sexual encounter with Guy2--- but now you feel bad about Guy1?

Am I right?

Sarah
    annnnnie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 12:14 PM

Yeah that's write x
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:29 PM

Okay.. well the BMI hit it right.

IF you have no interest in your other friend than holding hands or arms may be seen as leading him on. You are not a bad friend because you like someone other than him, although if that is true and you know helikes you than you will have to tell him.
    Sarah
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 12:40 PM

Before you take anymore steps with either guy, you should sort out your feelings for each guy first. Sounds like you like "guy 2" more than "guy 1."

Don't lead both guys on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What is wrong with my Dog? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a girl Red-Nosed Pitt a little over a year old. She all of a sudden came in from the backyard last night with her left eye almost shut & twiching and is now starting to twich her whole head every little while. She has never done this before. Could she be having an alergic reaction to an...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, here's the short version. Got off the pill on 3/3/07. My last period was 2/26/07. I've missed 2 periods. I went to the doctor, he ordered a blood test. It was negative.

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search