Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfs3440 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Nys no fault insurance
    Where can I find a physical therapist in the Fayetteville NC area that will accept New York State No Fault auto insurance?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfs3440
    Where can I find a physical therapist in the Fayetteville NC area that will accept New York State No Fault auto insurance?

You have to keep calling and asking - and I won't be surprised if you cannot.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Short of contacting the dept of Insurance, there was no list on their web site, and see if they have knowledge of one, but yes keep calling, I will assume the issue is they will not accept assignment of benifets and accept only the amount that they will pay from this??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Short of contacting the dept of Insurance, there was no list on their web site, and see if they have knowledge of one, but yes keep calling, I will assume the issue is they will not accept assignment of benifets and accept only the amount that they will pay from this ???

And NYS no fault is notorious slow pay. Often there is quite a bit of paperwork (payment of bill denied during the first round of billing). No fault should pay the entire amount if it is reasonable - there really isn't a cut in stone payment schedule.

NYS Physician who recommended treatment may have some ideas.

Otherwise patients pay up front and then submit to no fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No fault accident my insurance lapsed [ 4 Answers ]

I was in an accident and it was not my fault she claimed with her insurance. mine had lapsed what can happen to me?

NYS no fault insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if my friend has any grounds to file a law suit. Recently, my friend was involved in a automobile accident in NY. My friend was traveling westbound and had a collision with another driver at a controlled intersection. The other driver was making a left turn going north. This...

HOA or Insurance Co. Who is at fault? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a serious storm this past August at my home. I believe it caused my roof to leak because prior to that I never had any visible damages INSIDE my condo to my knowledge. I happened to go out of town that weekend and upon return my roommate had a bucket and towels on my couch. I have a...

Accident witout insurance and at fault [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My wife had a accident yesterday 03/09/2007 in warren county , mason ,Ohio And she was found at fault as she was taking a left turn and ROW was for the person approaching from the front The police officer wrote that my wife is at fault And both the cars were almost total , and on...

No fault insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My 19 yr. old son was hit by a car (as a pedestrian) recently. He was in the state of Florida, we are from, and reside in Maine. My insurance company is the same as the driver's, who has very little in assets, and only carried the required 10K policy as stipulated as minimum in the state of...

View more questions Search