Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starartistry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 11:24 PM
    What Kind of Evidence is Needed to Take me in for CASH
    So I worked for this company who when it came to cash transactions was told to NOT PUT IT THROUGH and pretend that it was nothing so that way it didn't show in the books. Well now I am possibly being accused of taking about 2g's or so when it could have been anyone who had access to the till and so on. Because I quit last week and I am in the process of a criminal case of fraud I'm worried that this beotch will call the cops on me. I haven't gone in 2 weeks. First week I was sick and the second I said forget it. The boss called me a few times on Thursday and that was it. She still owes me one week of pay. I don't know what to do. She hasn't called the cops yet which I don't think she will because if they do a audit on her they will see she's been taking in CASH sales since DAY 1 but I don't know... Should I be worried? Should I let my paycheque go and say forget it just cause I have too much going on and I don't want any problems with the police? Someone help!! Realistically she has noooo proof however I was the cashier but also I wasn't the only one with access... I don't know... once again keep in mind all cash sales are to be dealt differently. Everyone was told this so Im pretty sure she can get in trouble, right?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 27, 2008, 02:59 AM
    She needs cash register receipts and tapes to prove there was cash missing. If she can't produce these, then she is audited, and eventually (if she was cooking the books) that will be found out.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starartistry
    Because I quit last wk and I am in the process of a criminal case of fraud im worried that this beotch will call the cops on me.
    Hello star:

The law uses very specific language. If you want an answer you can count on, you'll have to use specific language with us.

You say you ARE in the process of a criminal case, and you're worried about getting ANOTHER one from this company??

In any case, when cash is missing, and you don't show up for work, who do you think the cops are going to suspect? Do you think that everybody is going to tell the truth here?? Nahhhh.

Dude, when they told you to hold back cash, you KNEW something was up. You either took some yourself (why not - everybody else was - right?), or you are an accomplice in their crime.

I'd hire me a good criminal defense attorney.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intent to Defend. What kind of copy is needed? [ 2 Answers ]

Before I mail out my Intent to Defend to the Plaintiff I have one more question. I was told to copy the ItD that I am mailing to the courthouse and send that to the plaintiff. Does copy mean photocopy or will a printed extra do?

Evidence before the SOL - ontario [ 4 Answers ]

Am I correct in interpreting the SOL that I can only seek damages for the last 2 years, but I can introduce evidence from before the 2 year period to lay the groundwork for the case? Thank you

Evidence: [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, You know since I have been coming to this board many have tried to degrade those who believe in a Creator. For these one, think about this. For Many years now, scientific experts in various field of Science have perceived that there is many intelligent designs in the...

View more questions Search