Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pestrivas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 04:02 AM
    Temporary liability insurance
    Hi Everyone,

We are only a small community group who wants to hire a venue for our meeting and karaoke night at the same time. We want to use the venue for 7 hours. They won't let it hire to us unless we have a public liability insurance. Is there a way we can get a public liability insurance only for the period we want to use the venue and which insurance who does this thing and what is the cost.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2010, 05:09 AM

Contact a full service insurance broker (not the agent for a specific company). They will know what insurers to contact. You should have no problem getting coverage just for the event. This is fairly common.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2010, 06:31 AM

Yes, they often call it "event" insurance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary liability insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Need tempory liability insurance for 4-day data cable job

Temporary Liability Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible or feasible (for a college institution) to purchase temporary liability insurance for students who participate in temporary internship program with law enforcement agencies?

Temporary Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, There's an upcoming community event that we are looking to participate in and have a stand interacting with people, but it requires us to have insurance forms, etc. for that date, since it is a public event. Problem is, we're a very small organization generally contained to an...

Can I Purchase Temporary Liability Insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on doing Pony Rides ( 4 Ponies On a Pony Wheel) at the Swap Meet Once a week on a Saturday... The Quotes for Liability insurance are almost $2000.00 every 6 Months! For that type Of operation... I have heard of people obtaining Temporary Liability Insurance for a one time...

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

View more questions Search