Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lxlive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Qustion about workman's comp, please help me...
    Need help, I was injured at work and was collecting workman comp benefits, I had 3 sets of injections on my back to help me with the pain, my employer called me and asked if I was ready to return to work, I saw my doctor and kind of pushed him to release me to work with no restrictions, I went to get a drug test for my employer and was waiting for my old position back, and now he has no truck for me to drive and feels I may not be able to preform my job, he feels that I may re injury myself, so now he is ignoring my calls and there is no truck for me to drive, I tried to load cars on my friends truck to see if I would be able to handle it, and realize I can't do my old job, I made an appointment with my doctor that my lawyer appointed me to, can I still get my workman comp checks, I have only been on workman's comp for 7 mouths. Or am I screwed, what can I do, I still have my lawyer but they never seem to be there when I need there help. I live in California. Tks Alex.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2011, 03:37 PM

You need to discuss this with your WC attorney. You may be able to resume your WC claim but only after your doctor disqualifies you from working again at your previous job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workman's comp settlements [ 0 Answers ]

Do I have to pay back the unemployment money that I have already received? I am about to settle my workmans comp case next week, they are trying to tell me I have to pay back the monies I have gotten from Unemployment, is that true?

Workman's Comp Benefits [ 4 Answers ]

In Iowa if you are total disable in a workman's comp case, how long can you receive benefits, as long as you don't settle with company, or do you have to settle with company? We have been told you can collect for 500 weeks and also if we don't settle they have to keep paying weekly benefits. I...

Workman's Comp. Laws [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on medical leave, was placed on leave by boss, since last April. I have been receiving workman comp benefits, and pay since then. I am still under doctor's care and have not been released back to work. Here is my current situation. My boyfriend and I are parting ways, I have no...

Workman's Comp Settlements [ 4 Answers ]

Any info on workman's comp and when to settle?

Garnishment of Workman's Comp [ 2 Answers ]

Can workman's Comp be garnished if a court judgemnt was issued :eek:

View more questions Search