Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hov2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Sponsor my wife to immigrate into england
    I'm a pensioner, I would kike to sponsor my wife, who live in Vietnam to immigrate into England, can you tell me how to do it, thanks.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Hov, you need to contact Home Office Border and Immigration Agency. Here is a link.

Scroll down Part 2 to Section 56D, it oulines what you have to do. Note Section 41 is important within the 56D framework. After you read it, click on the link to the main page (Home). You should see a link under Contact Us. Take down the info and contact the office. They will be able to help guide you further as to what you need to do to satisfy UK requirements to get your wife over here. They may adivse you to sponsor her under a six month visitation visa, and once she is there with you, schedule an appointment with Home Office to find out where you go from there, to keep her in the country with you.

Border & Immigration Agency | Part 2

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two Jobs Under one recruiter or sponsor of under process H-1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm on OPT but my H-1 has been filed on 2nd April,07 by my recruiter. I'm working in an engineering company and paid as H-1 min wages. I see other part time jobs too and those are related to somewhat my field but they are tech jobs and quite less paid . Despite the wages fact, Can I do the 2...

What company can sponsor H1B? [ 0 Answers ]

What company can sponsor H1B? I asked attorneys about this, and they said that any company can sponsor H1B, but how about the followings? LLC sole proprietorship LLC partnership (taxed as partnership) LLC (taxed as corporation) Can they all sponsor H1B?

Warning - scary url sponsor [ 1 Answers ]

When I opened the Religion page today, at the top left is a link to "Disturbing Horoscope warning: very freaky scary" While I donot believe in or check my horoscope, I wondered what couold be scary about one, so I clicked on. That took me to a page that required birth details and also...

View more questions Search