Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new-mom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 03:08 AM
    Am I pregnant ?
    I had been Trying to conceive for about 4 months now. And had vaginal bleeding since 2 months. Now few days back I had a medium clot with some heavy flow and then suddenly this bleeding has stopped and I'm having constant headache and feeling a bit tired these days. I tested for pregnancy-home kit and it came negative. I haven't had my proper period too this month just vaginal bleeding was there-light/brown/dark red. Could it be that I am pregnant ? Can a woman get pregnant while vaginal bleeding? I feel like I am pregnant but I don't know what to do. I can't see a doctor currently due to certain reasons. So just wanted to know if here is some onw who can answer all my questions.
    JennaC Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2012, 03:38 AM
    Hiya,

While it is entirely possible that you could be pregnant, you won't know until you get a proper test. Women do indeed have some spotting while pregnant (I did), but feeling tired and having some clotting are not the only indicators you can rely on for pregnancy. The at-home kits that use the blue lines proved more effective for me, as the digital "pregnant/not pregnant" ones are more likely to fail. Your best best is follow the directions on the kit and test with your first urination in the morning.

I'm wondering, what are your "certain reasons" for not going to a doctor? You do realize that you'll need to have continuous appointments with doctors and your obstetrician while you are pregnant, right?

Take another test and if it is still negative, try again in a week if you don't see any more bleeding. Feeling a bit tired is also an indication of getting your menses - and don't be discouraged if conception takes a while. My best mate took 1 year to get pregnant the first time and now has 3 kids! :)

Sep 24, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Thanks for your reply JennaC :))

I know that visiting a doc is must during pregnancy and I will do that for sure its just that currently I can't visit a doc dats all.

Will take test once again after 2 weeks I guess. Whooo 1 year seems a bit too long :(( I hope I don't have to wait such long.

I was tense because I had been vaginal bleeding since last 2 months and we were Trying to conceive in that period too. So I was curious to know can one get pregnant in this condition too?

I hope these sign like headache, feeling tired etc are sign of pregnancy only. Fingers crossed!
    JennaC Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by new-mom View Post
    Thanks for your reply JennaC :))
    I was tense coz i had been vaginal bleeding since last 2 months and we were TTC in that period too. So i was curious to know can one get pregnant in this condition too?

I hope these sign like headache, feeling tired etc are sign of pregnancy only. Fingers crossed !!

Yes, you can still get pregnant if you're spotting. The female reproductive system can be weird, so start tracking your periods and remember to eat healthy and exercise (but don't overdo it) and that will help with fertility as well. Don't be too stressed, these things take time but is well worth the wait! :)

Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Aww Thank you so very much for such positive response :) Hope I become a mom real soon touchwood :D God Bless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search