Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 05:00 AM
    Effect of divorce during canada immigration processing
    I have been asked to undergo DNA test to prove parent-child between me and my included dependent which are my ex-husband my two kids. The problem is we are divorced and he has remarried and the kids custody has been given to me which I have all the documents, I don't know how to go about this DNA since we are no longer together, I don't know if I have to contact the embassy and explain this to them or not. Please advice if I will need a lawyer to contact them with my divorce paper, don't really know what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know all about immigration to canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know all about the immigration to canada.. eveything about it.. what is the easiest visa I can get.. how many years should I stay in canada to get the passport or to be citizin

Effect of Divorce during Canada Immigration Process [ 2 Answers ]

My sister married to a Canada Immigrant person four years back. She is due to obtain full Canadian national status in next 7-8 months. Now she is experiencing some bad relation ship/behaviour from her Canadian Husband. What will be the consequence if she reaches to some point of no return, Divorce...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.