Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
    Is congress and homeland security doing any thing to stop and revoke green card fraud
    Can green cards and immigration status be revoked
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 05:13 PM

Yes..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 06:40 PM

Congress is not a law enforcement body, they already passed the laws, it is now up to law enforcement to act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my green permanent green card be revoke [ 1 Answers ]

I am married to my wife for five years. After three years of marriage file for my green cad . I got my premanant green card in march of 2009. I have a child outside of marriage and my wife found out. She put me out the house and said she is going to revoke .

Green card revoke [ 1 Answers ]

I am a chiropractor working in Baltimore area. I was hired as an associate on 4-1-2009 and received green card 0n 12-11-2009. Currently I am in trouble with my boss because I want to resign while my boss wants me to work for 3.5 years as written on the contract. I want to resign due to pain on my...

How to revoke x wife's green card based on marriage fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years, two and half years after we were married she admitted she was illegally. After all is said and done we are going through a divorce now and a lot of information is coming out such as she did what she needed to do to get attached to an american for the purpose of...

Dept. Of homeland security? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is a long story so I will make it short and hope to get answers... I am a citezen and I married an illegal alien that was arrested by immigration... now we were dating for a long time before it happened and we married because we wanted... anyway I posted bond for him and we started...

Homeland security info [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to search the status of foreigners in usa,by name and get even visa number ,arrivel,background,in any website out there,such dmv,us visit,ins?

View more questions Search