Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alisaad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 10:50 PM
    How can I remove the bar and how much tine it takes
    How can I remove the bar and how much time it takes. Can I remove it out side the usa,
    Answer will be appreciated, thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 10:50 AM

Depends on what you did... if you overstayed less than 1 year, you will be barred for 3 years. If you overstayed more than 1 year, it will be 10 years. If you violated the laws on some issues, it may be for life. No expedition can be done. However, if you have family in US and they file a petition for immigrant visa for you, the bar may be waived but not easy... in case like this, get experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atlas Rear tine rototiller [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I am new to the site and already I see I like it a whole bunch. I need some information. I have bought a " Atlas Rototiller " Model ART 48 And am in need of a bronze gear down in the tine drive transmission. After doing some research I know Atlas built snowblowers back in 1978 on...

Rear tine roto tillers [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been given a rear tine tiller it is a general power equipment co. from harvard ,Il service #522193 model#rs5lc-l with a date code 27l and a sequence #298l and can find no information on this tiller. The problem I am having is that the rear drive was broken and the man that I got it...

Mtd front tine tiller [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older mtd tiller model no. 119-200-004. I am having trouble to get it in reverse.would any one have a parts manual. I e-mailed mtd but I figgered I would ask here while I was on site. The motor was built in 1968 so it is an older machine. Just tought someone might have one. Thanks, ...

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

View more questions Search