Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarrrrr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 10:00 PM
    Knock kneed??
    Are there any insoles or anything to help people stop from being knock kneed?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 26, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Please consult with your doctor if you are knock kneed and are beyond late childhood. There may be no treatments for knock knees if the separation between the ankles is not severe and when this is the case, surgery is the treatment of choice.

The development is usually out grown by the age of puberty, unless there is an underlying disease. Forcing the position does little to eliminate the position and may worsen the development and bring-on an early on-set of arthritis of the knee.

Hope this asnwer your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Benjamin D. Roye, M.D. M.P.H. Knock knees(Online: MedlinePlus, 2005) http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/001263.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VW Beetle Knock Sensor 1 [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the Knock Sensor 1 on my 2001 VW Beetle 1.8L AWV. The service manual shows it is on the left hand side of the Intake Manifold, but I don’t see it. The emissions test failed due to: On-Board Diagnostic Codes Read - 1 P0327 - Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Low Input (Bank 1...

Who sings the KNOCK ON WOOD song? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes "Never had to knock on Wood and Iam glade I haven't yet" Pleasen help:D

View more questions Search