Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Archideus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Trying to find the name of the song heard on the radio.
    High everyone.

I'm looking for the title of that song. It's being played on a radio I listen, but unfortunately the dj never gives the title and the song has no lyrics, so it's hard to Google it out. The genre is chillout/lounge/trip-hop or such - here's a fragment (20s) I've managed to record:

Wrzuta.pl - Chilli Zet_August_13_2009_17_12

This is my local music files host. Look for the pink buttons: triangle (play) and square (stop) under the commercials (I know - they're annoying:)).

And by the way - what hosting site do You use in such case - Youtube?

Would be very grateful for Your help.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 16, 2009, 01:17 PM

Were their any other lyrics that you can remember other than what you were able to record?

Aug 16, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britEl View Post
    Were their any other lyrics that you can remember other than what you were able to record?
    Nope, that's all You hear through the whole song: "pa pa pa", "Uh Uh Uh" "E E E", "Babe" :) That's why it's so hard to find it :)
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 16, 2009, 11:27 PM

Haha well then that makes this a little more difficult then! :P
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 06:32 AM

Tunatic: free music identification software

This is a website for downloading software that can help you identify a song by listening to a clip of it

Hope its helpful :)

Aug 17, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tezz View Post
    Tunatic: free music identification software

this is a website for downloading software that can help you identify a song by listening to a clip of it

hope its helpful :)
    God bless You, man. That app really worked. You've got Yourself a beer, if You're ever in Warsaw. Thx. :)
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 09:14 AM

No problem :) glad I could help!
    loooaay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Guys a heard a song in a movie THIS MEANS WAR it had no lyrics just the guitar part and am dying to find it this is a link of the part am talking about please help please http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50746573/this%20means%20war%20mp3.mp3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard a song on the radio and I don't know what its called [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So I heard this song and I think 'lil wayne sings it but I listened to almost all of his songs and couldn't find it. I only remember some of the lines, here they are: "every desperate housewife and eva my role model" Here's another line I remember "and Miley Cyrus hollar at me when...

I have heard this song on the radio and believe its by colbie caillat [ 1 Answers ]

So lets just try to cool it down the finest feeling of flames so lets just try to slow it down we crash when we race. Oh this is not the way that this should end it's the way it should begin it's the way it should begin uh oh oh oh I never want to fall apart never want to break your heart never...

Looking for a song heard on the radio [ 1 Answers ]

Lyrics goes as follows: It's hard in a flash to let you go It's hard in a flash to let you go We were young we were told that we could just be boys and Let our dreams unfold As we grew we loved the shelter life The modern life would let us run and play But its tough when god comes...

View more questions Search