Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Ha! Replace all the creams that she use with like super glue or foot cream! Or, her face wash can be replaced with hair removal cream! LOL! Make sure you add water or something...
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Nov 6, 2007, 06:38 AM
    What really gets me I when (cos I ontlive wth my man)hist rooms a tip, can't be arsed cleaning it, but won't let me do it because ts 'his stuff' when did crisp packet and beer cans constitute stuff?
    Shanni4 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Snoring and buying things we don't need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Things That wives do to make their husbands mad [ 2 Answers ]

Ok her is the question. Things that wives do to make husbands mad. 1. Hunny make some tea.(As the wife is 2 feet from the stove and your in another room or she calls you in from outside) 2. When she uses all the hot water 3. Her fav. Race car driver is Jeff Gordon (And yours is A Diff. racer)...

What are these things called? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the slip covers called that comes on jars of cream that you order? I can't locate them and need to order some. If anyone can help me find them, or a cosmetic supplier that would be great! Thanks

Fun Things [ 1 Answers ]

Well dating is tough and it gets tougher to keep things interesting after 2 years! What are some fun things(activities) to do to re-connect or just to fire things up in a relationship?

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search