Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SDMW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Bumps in private area
    I am 18 years old and I am sexually active and as shaving my private area I came to find out seeing bumps and trying to burst them they form into what I would call a water bump... but they seems not to hurt nor itch... I never had them before and I don't know where they could be coming from... :o
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 05:26 PM

Now you are 18.
    Make an appointment to see a doctor.
    pareg Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 09:12 PM

Most likely those bumps are enlarged lymph nodes due to a sexually transmitted disease, that may be syphilis, chancroid, donovanosis etc..
    Do you also have any ulcer over there. Do you have any kind of discharge.
    I recommend you to consult a doctor soon.
    And I strongly recommend you to use barrier contraceptives before any kind of sexual activity.
    Also get your partner(partners) tested for sexually transmitted diseases.
    KellyAlexander Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 10:06 AM

Go see your doc... or buy some better shaving lotion!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a bump in a private area what does it mean? [ 10 Answers ]

I shaved 2 days before I got it its hurts if I press on it. I never had sex I'm scaried to tell my mom what is it?

Private area itch [ 5 Answers ]

It happened after I had sex with my wife. (I don't think she cheated on me :) ) My testicles were itching, next day when I was taking a shower, I noticed red spots behind my testies. It was like red spots and skin around it was pilling off. I'm too imberested to go to a doctor about this,...

Bump on private area [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how you doing, I have a bump on my private area above my penis,the bump looks like a pimple but its not.I have tried poping it but it hurts bad.the bump is small but its like a dark red color almost a purple.by chance would anybody know what this is.I have no time to go to a doctor.would anyone...

Private area problems [ 6 Answers ]

My sons private area won't go down and it irritates him what can be the problem:mad:

Painfull bumps on the vaginal area [ 10 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I am still a virgin. I have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. They just randomly come. They are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. And walk or sit down. Um... sometimes the bumps will...

View more questions Search