hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 10:45 PM
    What kind of furnace? OIL,GAG ELECTRIC?
    What model number?
    What is it doing exactly?
    lorentzd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 01:40 PM
    How much would it cost to buy a thermo pride AH2436 air handler with a 75,000 BTUH heating coil?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colman furance [ 4 Answers ]

My colman furnace runs short cycle on and off every 2min replaced double stacks new thermostat still same way. How do I fix this problem

Swallowing pride [ 16 Answers ]

Hi to all, Just a quick one. I was just wondering, been split up (dumped) with my ex g/f for about 3 an half months now... an recently she's tried making contact a couple of times but I don't see the point at all. As she either wants all of me or none of me... I'm not into having girls as...

Foolish Pride May Cause Me to Lose the Only 1 I Care 4 [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... well, I am new to this so I am going to TRY not to be sooo specific, because I am unaware of just how popular this website is, and I wish to remain anonymous. Lol. Well basically, I was "talking" to this guy a while ago, who was new at my school. This was in August & September of '06. We...

Collection Agency on Credit Report. I paid Pride Co. [ 1 Answers ]

Months ago I owed my garbage company (Pride Disposal) $140. I was getting calls from a collection company about it. Because I wanted my garbage service ASAP I paid Pride $140.. Still the Collection Agency called. I called Pride and asked them to call the Agency and tell them this bill had been...

View more questions Search