Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Health and Human Services
    Identify and describe two types of traditional approaches to fund development, and two types of entrepreneurial approaches to fund development.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 3, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Homework assignment I assume?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency [ 2 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency

Human services [ 1 Answers ]

How can knowing the cost per output and cost per outcome benefit a human services agency?

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

I am only human [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok, I blew it. I contacted my ex after a 3 week period of no contact. I feel like crap and I am beating myself up. I had a lot of support from all of you, and I appreciate it. But, I do make mistakes. She didn't have time for me and said she said she didn't have time to contact...

View more questions Search