Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youbohead Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Lump On Leg
    I have a lump on my left leg. I don't have one on my right. The lump is hard. It is above my knee. I t is NOT painful at all. It is about 1 1/2 wide and 1 1/2 long.

What should I do or should I be consernd? :confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Get an appointment with a family doctor. It could be a calcium deposit but you will not know that until you see your doctor. It is better to be safe than sorry.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 6, 2006, 05:34 PM
    Yeah it could very well be nothing. But always, always consult your doc. No matter what anyone posts here, always go see a doctor about any medical condition.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 6, 2006, 11:38 PM
    I agree with the other answers. It may be nothing, or it could be a pilar or sebaceous cyst. The only way your going to know for sure is if you see a doctor. The doctor will perform an X-ray to determine the cause of your condition.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2006, 07:00 AM
    Hi,
    As other answers have said, see a doctor.
    It could be a tumor of some type, or might just be an oily skin deposit.
    Seeing a doctor will give you a "peace of mind" about it, and will let you know what it is, and if it needs any type of treatment. I do wish you the very best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump Behind Ear? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I have descovered that I have a bump behind my right ear. It wasn't there until few days ago when I noticed it. When I touch it, its hard but does not hurt. I don't know what it may be, can some one please tell me what it could be and if I need to see a doctor. Thanks

Lump under arm [ 1 Answers ]

Under my arm I have a growth... about the size of a golf ball a bit larger... went to clinic and got mamogram but didn't show so its just under my arm they didn't suggest any kind of dr. or referral of any kind... maybe not having ins. Didn't help with their volunteering info... also I noticed the...

Investing A Lump Sum? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to you and yours. I am in the process of receiving a low to middle six figure settlement. I am a 30-something, married, and one child. We would like a portion to go directly to a Roth IRA for which we have none, and we want a portion of 25-40 percent to be used as a monthly income for us to...

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

View more questions Search