Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needadvicelady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 11:14 AM
    2000 Honda Accord
    My Honda Accord has an automatic transmission. When I put my car in reverse to pull out of our driveway which is slightly downhill, the car will move a little, them there is a bump sound and then it continues in reverse. It sounds like I ran over something, but I haven't. I'm thinking it has something to do with the transmission and I am hoping it is not to costly to repair. Thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 11:46 AM
    If you haven't had your transmission fluid changed in the last 24,000 miles or 2 years, I'd recommend that it be done. This is the main thing a car owner can do to protect one of the most problematic components in a car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

2000 honda accord dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 2000 honda accord v6 couple..my dash lights are not working...would u know which fuse it is for this..or where the bulb is located..at night i can not see how fast im going..its dark..the only thing lit up is the d4 and the miles light..thanks

2000 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove the stereo in a 2000 Honda Accord?

2000 honda accord question [ 1 Answers ]

2000 honda accord (V6 EX, auto) engine started and failed in a few seconds, all lights went red. Bought new, first time happened

View more questions Search