Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salvatore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Chest pains
    For the past 2 weeks I have had serious chest pain. When I burp it feels better for the moment but comes back quickly. Have a little shorness of breath. Also pain in my upper back when I tilt my head back. What do you think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Salvatore, Please understand that what you get here are going to be pure guesses as we don't know your medical history and we cannot examine you properly.

Now, it could be a number of things, gas... gall bladder, etc. However, you need to be evaluated by your doctor. Chest pains are nothing to mess with.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Hello sal:

I think you're having a heart attack, and you're going to die if you don't go to the hospital right now.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest Pains (Agina) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I don't really know where to being but here it goes OK I am 37 female .I have had a heart attack back in sept 2005 they placed 2 stents in my right corarny artery. I went to a dr in feb of 2007 and had a heart cath. Done it showed that where they put the stents had blocked all up and that I had...

Right chest pains [ 6 Answers ]

Iam 36 years old I recently was put on medecation for high blood pressure .My ? Is I have been having sharp pain on the right side of my chest only the right side should I be worried about the pain in only occurs when I am up

Chest pains on Tamoxifen [ 4 Answers ]

I took Tamoxifen for breast cancer 11 years ago. At that time I was taking Synthroid every day. I started to get chest pains for no reason. The nurse where I worked looked up Tamoxifen and under side effects it said, "UNEXPLAINED CHEST PAIN"! My oncologist said, of course, it could not be the...

My uncle & Bad chest pains. [ 4 Answers ]

My uncle was rushed into hospital this morning from work because he was having really bad chest pains. He is having tests done and I am having to wait by the phone for any news. I am really worried about him and finding it hard to concentrate. I asked my Mum what it could be and she said it...

View more questions Search