Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gimpy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 12:47 PM
    My favourite song
    Hello, I been searching for the name of the song featured on channel 4 adverts. It goes a little like this. Te th te th te th te th te th te th te th te th... la la laa la laaa la laaa la la... it has a catchy tune I though it was richard ashcroft taken from an old classic - but its not listed on his albums I think - I know it sounds weird but this is a genuine request - please help!!
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy22
    hello, i been searching for the name of the song featured on channel 4 adverts. it goes a little like this. Te th te th te th te th te th te th te th te th ......la la laa la laaa la laaa la la...it has a catchy tune i though it was richard ashcroft taken from an old classic - but its not listed on his albums i think - i know it sounds weird but this is a genuine request - please help!!!!
    If your looking for old songs go to AOL video sorry I don't know the song but I've heard and found songs I have not heard in YEARS
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Yeah, I think I know that song... doesn't it go something like this:

Te th te th te th te th te th te th te th te th... la la laa la laaa la laaa la la...

... right ;) lol

j/k OK but seriously... a little more specific... as in what adverts? What channel 4? (channel 4 is different depending on where you live)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are our favourite numbers? [ 13 Answers ]

What are the favourite numbers between 1 and 100 of people in the western world? And what are our least favourite numbers? Is there any evidence or suggestion that favourite and least favourite numbers vary by region or culture?

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

All time favourite movie? [ 10 Answers ]

:D Come on what's your favourite film of all time?? What has the most memorable piece of action? Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked... sA_0cvd1EUM

My favourite number sequence. [ 42 Answers ]

Here is an interesting number sequence. It is available on the web so please take it in the spirit it is given, for good fun, and don't look it up. Here are the first 10 terms: 0, 0, 0, 0, 4, 9, 5, 1, 1, 0, I ask you to post the next unconfirmed number in the sequence, without...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search