Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MBroo51858 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Kenmore Dryer 96273100 Not Heating
    My dryer is not heating up but running and the timer goes off but clothes are still wet. I checked the breakers and everything seems fine there. I think it may be the heating element but not sure.
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Apr 13, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Your heating element in the dryer is non-functional. Wise to have a service man replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer not heating [ 2 Answers ]

My 6-year-old Kenmore Elite gas dryer isn't heating. I hear the gas come on, and light, but it doesn't sound like it used to -- it seems to die off quickly, not stay strong. It sounds weak, or something. We had the dryer serviced about 2 years ago because of a faulty control panel, but the control...

Kenmore Elite HE3 Dryer Not Heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer (electric) that is not heating. I pulled the toe panel so I could clean it out to see if that was the problem. After I cleaned it out I ran a short cycle and still no heat. I also noticed the heating coil did not change. Should these get hot, turn red during a drying...

Kenmore Dryer not heating [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on my mothr in laws 10 yr old kenmore dryer that runs, but the heat element does not get hot. I have taken the element out found no breaks in it, it ohms good. I have 110 volts on both wires to the element. What am I missing ?

Kenmore dryer heating problem [ 3 Answers ]

I’ve read through some of the post but have not actually found this questions. I have a Kenmore dryer that only heats when it is on the high heat/low heat setting. Any ideas?

View more questions Search