Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msmia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Meeting a person friend is dating who is married!
    My girlfriend wants me to meet a married man that she's dating. I do not approve of it one bit, but it's her life. So is it wrong for me not to be interested in meeting him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Can you explain what is happening, and what does this have to do with you filing bankruptcy ? Is he a bankruptcy attorney ? You posted this under debt ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2012, 03:28 AM
    {Mod note: Moved from Bankruptcy and Debt forum since it appears to have nothing to do with that. In the future, please take more care in choosing a topic for posting}

No it is not wrong in your not wanting to meet someone your friend is dating that you disapprove of.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 09:20 AM
    You have a perfect right to not have her BS brought into your life, in my opinion. She can do as she pleases, and so can YOU!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best guy friend had sex with my friend when I didn't show up to meet them.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a friendship group of three, my best guy friend, a friend or a friend who had become a friend of mine and I. The best guy friend I had known since I was three months old. He was always so awkward with social situations so he'd rely on me to help him out. We were really trusting of one another...

The person I'm dating friend just died how can I be there for them? [ 3 Answers ]

It was there cousion and they were really close a year ago but there cousion got into drugs and ended up dead a year later. And now this person I'm dating is so depressed about it and I just want to be there for them but there so emotional. Crying, and yelling at me for stupid reasons. Should I...

Am I ever going to meet the right person? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hope this post doesn't sound too corny, and if it does I apologize in advance. I am a 20 year old woman who has pretty had the worst luck with men so far in my life. I know I am still fairly young, but ever since the beginning of grade 5, all the guys who were usually attracted to me were...

Meeting someone online... How soon to meet them in person? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going on okcupid and plentyoffish and sometimes get responses to my messages... I'm wondering how soon is too soon to ask to meet someone in person? My experience has been that people stop responding to my messages after 3 or 4 mails... so I want to ask for a number or a casual...

How often do you meet a really nice person you really like. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I've been in a relationship for 6 years and we are most likely going to call it quits. What is really bugging it about me is I meet girls in college and see girls around in stores, the mall, bars, clubs and I never met a girl that I would replace my girlfriend with, although I avoid meeting...

View more questions Search