Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Where can I buy L-Glutathione?
    There is a lot of website that sells L-Glutathione and I don't know where to buy it from. I want to know what is the best website to buy it from? One that sells the real product!! No FAKES!

Please let me know

Thanks!
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:04 PM
    This will do

eBay - L-Glutathione, Skin Care, Health Beauty items on eBay.com
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:07 PM
    I have only one question have you buy this be4?? I don't mind e bay at all, all I want is the real L-Glutathione that is safe and does work? No fakes just the real thing and as long as its safe!
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 2, 2007, 09:11 PM
    No I don't even what that drug does all I did I just search for it on eBay to help you but here's another link to eBay with one of them I don't know if it's the one your looking for

eBay: AMIRA L-GLUTATHIONE skin whitening CAPSULE free shippin (item 220065797955 end time Jan-03-07 15:57:43 PST)

Its looks real to me but I didn't see that drug before

That's what it does I think

Mega L Glutathione, 250 Mg 60 Capsules Twinlab

Bodybuilding.com - L-Glutathione Information and Product Listing! L-Glutathione FAQ!
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 06:52 AM
    eBay items can easily come from places that are high on fakes ie; China, Philippines. Personally I won't buy anything that we put inside our body at eBay. Electronics, I say, YEs.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Hi carmen, are using glutathione? If so where did u buy it from?
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    i have only one question have u buy this be4???? i dont mind e bay at all, all i want is the real L-Glutathione that is safe and does work? no fakes just the real thing and as long as its safe!
    Hi Glitter: the best L-Glutathione pills on line or from Kazumi from superskinwhiteningpills.net. I've been ysing them for a few mounths now and must say that I'm very satisfied with the results... good luck.:)
    -

Aug 14, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Hello hamid28, where are you located, in america or elswhere? What wereyour original color and how many shades lighter you got and over how long?

Aug 17, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hello hamid28, where r u located, in america or elswhere? what wereyour original color and how many shades lighter u got and over how long?
    Hi Muna, I live in the Netherlands and am mixed arab/hindi my original color was light brown, however I had a few uneven dark spots. This was the reason for me to use L-Glutathione but it also made me 3 to 4 shades lighter. Spots are gone and I've got this amazing glow in my face... been using Glut. For three to four mounths now.Hope this info is helpful to you... good luck
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 17, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Hw long u been looking for Glutathione?

Aug 19, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSE-C WHITE
    home of ordinary people with extraordinary skin . Real people and real stories...
    Hi Rose-C White, question: Is the brand Vitamins USA (as shown on magic-potions.com) the same brand like the one that is been sold by Kazumi from superskinwhitening.net and what is the difference between Vitamine USA and the Beauoxi plus Usa from magic-potions.com.

Warm regards,

Hamid.

(PS I'm a satisfied customer of Kazumi but I'm also always looking to upgrade... hench the questions)

Gold : check the response out when your online... this might be interesting...
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Oh yes I am and sorry for the delay of my reply, I have been busy at work, Gluta-C is the name of the brand, I stopped using Amira Magic and turned to more natural approach to skin whitening which is Glutathione. Just go to G L U T A - C | For glowing, whiter and younger looking skin!! that's all, you can order directly from their website, I feel safer buying from this site compare to International vendors, this is something that I put inside my body and I won't risk it for anything, and besides I've been a loyal customer for years. Goodluck to you!:p :)

hi carmen, are using glutathione? if so where did u buy it from?
    kendu117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    there is alot of website that sells L-Glutathione and i dont know where to buy it from. i want to know what is the best website to buy it from? one that sells the real product!!!! no FAKES!!

please let me know

thanks!
    Hi there, from what country are you? If your from Philippines I could help you. Metathione is the known brand here... it's available in Watson's and Mercury Drug outlets.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Hello hamid28, where r u located, in america or elswhere? what wereyour original color and how many shades lighter u got and over how long?
    Hello Muna Have you purchased the L-Glutathione? And if so how has it been working?
    -

Aug 29, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Hi sexy, well, I haven't bought it, I am skeptical about these people from Philippine, and I am not sure it does work at all from what Ive heard, if it make the skin smoother and no dark marks and black heads, great, this exactly what I am looking for. I do no think we should buy any thing from the Philippine, some people (worldofentertainment23.com) in the US are selling it but the price is so high compare with the Philippine prices, so I am not sure.
    But I think we should never buy from over seas unless u go there and buy from real doctor because from what I've heard doctors prescribe it and approve it, unlike doctors here, never heard of this side effect( smoothing and lightening) so it is your decision.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 30, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Hi sexy, well, I haven't bought it, I am skeptical about these people from phillipine, and I am not sure it does work at all from what Ive heard, if it make the skin smoother and no dark marks and black heads, great, this exactly what I am looking for. I do no think we should buy any thing from the Philippine, some people (worldofentertainment23.com) in the US are selling it but the price is soo high compare with the Philippine prices, so I am not sure.
    but I think we should never buy from over seas unless u go there and buy from real doctor because from what I've heard doctors prescribe it and approve it, unlike doctors here, never heard of this side effect( smoothing and lightening) so it is your decision.
    Thanks Muna, It's so hard to know what's good and what's not, but I am tired of wasting my money on products that don't work. I really hope someone can recommend something that will work.
    beWHITEnow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 26, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Please email me for L-Glutathione, 500mg that is MADE IN THE USA and in an FDA Approved Facility. I will emphasize again, Made in the USA. Not cheap one's from Asia. Just a word of caution, there's just too much FAKE stuff. Email me!
    chachachick Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 06:19 AM
    You can buy high quality supplements from Life Extension. The website is Life Extension Foundation - Highest Quality Vitamins And Supplements
    afregil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:25 AM
    @glitter
    Hi there, our products have reach Dubai and Hong kong, we have offices there. Check out royalebusinessclub.com.ph
    Or
    My store
    eBay.ph: Royale L glutathione (item 320329627091 end time Jan 09, 2009 11:34:10 PHT)

We have 462mg l glutathione (contains 250gm gluta, 100mg vitamin c, 100mg grapeseed and 12mg vitamin e)

For a certain amount, the shipping is free via DHL. Thanks

AL
    afregil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:27 AM
    @glitter
    Hi there, our products have reached Dubai and Hong kong, we have offices there. Check out Welcome to Royale Business Club International, Inc. Official Website
    Or
    My store
    eBay.ph: Royale L glutathione (item 320329627091 end time Jan 09, 2009 11:34:10 PHT)

We have 462mg l glutathione (contains 250gm gluta, 100mg vitamin c, 100mg grapeseed and 12mg vitamin e)

For a certain amount, the shipping is free via DHL. Thanks

AL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

L-Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

Is L-Glutathione reaalt whiten the skin?And How much you need to take to to see the effect

L-Glutathione [ 27 Answers ]

There Is So Much Confusion Surrounding The Effectiveness Of L-glutathione As A Skin Lightener And So Much Conlicting Information That I Think It Is About Time That Those Who Claim To Have Had Result Provide Us All With Photographic Evidence In The Form Of Before And After Photos. If They Are...

Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a glutathione at watsons drugstores for only 850 they said that it is generic having 300mg... how long will I wait to have my skin ligthen if a take 1 tablet/ day can I take 3 tablets a day?? It also has the vit c with it.

Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Can you recommend a less costly but potent glutathione brand? Have you heard of its adverse effects? What about the lead content in magic creams? What are its adverse effects?

View more questions Search