Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killerjj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 11:43 AM
    If you're a felon in Ohio can you still bow hunt or own a bow?
    Say it's a trafficking of drugs felony and its states that you may not posses a firearm is a compound bow considered a firearm?And if you can hunt but not carry a bow can I beat them with a stick?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by killerjj View Post
    say its a trafficking of drugs felony and its states that you may not posses a firearm is a compound bow considered a firearm?And if you can hunt but not carry a bow can i beat them with a stick?
    Not all bows are compound bows remember. A Longbow isn't for example, it just won't be as powerful and take more effort to pull. That is the key.

If you can chase down a deer and beat it with a stick... I highly suggest joining the Olympic team... we need track stars like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My brother is a convicted felon and wants to bow hunt in ILL. [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is a convicted felon and was an avid bowhunter for many years until he got into trouble for drugs and has done his time and now wants to get back to the things he loves but his P.O tells him he cannot own archery equipment in ILL. Is this true.

Can a ex con hunt with a compound bow in Nevada? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a resident of Clark County Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to know if I can LEGALLY hunt with a compound bow in the state of Nevada? Can anyone help me out here?

Can a fellon bow hunt [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon bow hunt in Illinois?

View more questions Search