Ask
    rolanda0127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 07:30 PM
    If I took hydrocodone 4 days ago will I pass a drug test
    If I took a hydrocodone for a bad tooth 4 days ago, will I pass a drug test
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 09:16 AM

1) There should be no Hydrocodone in your urine at 4 day interval; 2) Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic opioid and unlikely to be detected in a standard opiate screen. See

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/altern...ml#post2385997
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 04:31 AM
    You took it as it was prescribed?For you?From a physician?

If so then it doesn't matter if it shows up on the tests,you have reason to have it in your system.

If not... I can't answer that.Perhaps the good doctor will comment:p,he knows far more as to the criteria of the tests than anyone else on here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 07:46 AM

Is this test part of probation or for employment? If it's probation your PO has to be advised that you have and intend to take the prescription BEFORE you take it, not after (at least in NY). I've seen POs deny the patient the right to take the prescription.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydrocodone in drug test? [ 2 Answers ]

I took a hyrdocodone on Thursday, I'd say mid-morning. I have a pre-employment drug test tomorrow. Will it show up in my test?

Will I pass my drug test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 6 beers and 2 mixed drinks on Friday and sat combined, I took a drug test today... will I pass??

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

I smoked weeed 6 days ago and had a hair drug test yesterday,will it show up? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked weed last Sunday (6 days ago n only 3 hits). I was submitted for a hair drug test Thursday. Will that show up on my test? I don't smoke weed often maybe once every 6 months (not even). :confused:

View more questions Search