Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaden305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 01:00 PM
    How do you find siblings who have the same father as you but another mother
    My father, fathered 17 children and I am trying to locate 3 of them imperticular. I know their names and their mother's name. I know when my dad and their mother got a divorce and where it was filed but that is all I know. Is there somewhere that I can find them. His name is on their birth certificates. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 01:11 PM

Very busy guy, kaden. I hope this website can help you locate siblings

Welcome to the Sibling Tracker! - Sibling Tracker (www.siblingtracker.com) - putting lost brothers and sisters back together again

Tick
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 01:48 PM

Birth certificates and census records are public, so you could go to the county recorder's office where you live and see what they might have relating to your family. You can also Google names. If you know the mother's name, you may be able to find her first, and find the kids through her.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 03:26 PM

If you know the when and the where as far as the divorce goes concerning the mother and your father. Then you can start there. They would have the names and other info of the children. Also it is public record unless it were sealed for some reason. Or if they were over 18 at the time of the divorce then they won't be mentioned. The courts would olny be concerned with the minor children of the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone find my Biological Father/Siblings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello to all, First, I really cannot express how thankful I am to be able to ask for some help in finding my biological father and possibly siblings too! I have limited information as my Mother's husband would not allow for me to speak of my biological father that left my Mother while she was...

Is it abandonment if a mother leaves her child with her father to find work? [ 15 Answers ]

I am currently thinking about going to a different state to find work and hopefully a place to live. I have a 1 year old daughter and I am currently living with her father and his family. The father told me that he doesn't want me to take the child away and I figure that it would be best to leave...

How can I find my birth mother and father? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find my adoption parents free? I want to knah why I was given up, what th3y look3d lik33d and how they are now? My dads name was mark williams and moms name was Monique rogers, I was born in philly an now I curr3ntly liv33 in a small townn.

I wish to find my biological mother and father [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children. I was born November 23, 1964...

Mother scared to find child , Siblings are curious [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my Mothers 1st & only son when I know only his birth name. Mother wants no contact

View more questions Search