Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Need help finding out what kind of pill this is
    I found a pill and I need to know what it is the number on it is GG249 the color of the pill is white... thank you
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Oct 22, 2006, 05:15 PM
    Alaprazolam which is the drug name of Xanax.

Many pill identification imprints are provided for four of the benzodiazepine class of drugs - alprazolam (Xanax), clonazepam (Klonopin), diazepam (Valium) and lorazepam (Ativan). Pharmer.org will continue to compile pill identifier numbers for the benzodiazepines.

Benzodiazepines (benzos) are central nervous system depressants. They are used for the short-term relief of anxiety, insomnia, sedation, muscle relaxation and treatment of seizures. These drugs are sometimes referred to as minor tranquilizers.

As with narcotic analgesics, long-term use of benzodiazepines can result in tolerance and dependency. Because of the serious withdrawal syndrome associated with this class of drug, benzodiazepines should never be stopped abruptly. It is recommended that the dosage be slowly tapered down.

Also, for future use you can go to Drugs.com.
    ljenbkins154817 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly76
    i found a pill and i need to know what it is the number on it is GG249 the color of the pill is white...thank you
    Yes I found a pill and would like to find out what it is. It's round, white, and has the numbers 54 382?

Feb 6, 2007, 10:10 PM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly76
    i found a pill and i need to know what it is the number on it is GG249 the color of the pill is white...thank you

Feb 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
    I have pill with the markings 54 and then 382 under that what is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of grass? [ 8 Answers ]

Without hiring someone, how can I tell which type of grass I have? Is there a website with pictures of different kinds? Also, is rolling your lawn still needed and if so, how soon, if at all, should I areate? Thanks:D

What kind of pill is this? [ 6 Answers ]

It is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Kind vs Nice [ 9 Answers ]

I have read women don't like "nice guys", but that being "kind" is OK. Can someone give me a few examples of some situations (think of a good example-situation) and tell me what would a "nice" guy do, and what would a "kind" guy do?

What kind of caterpillaris this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I looked you up and see that the site has changed and really grown :) Now for question: What kind of caterpillar is about three inches long, the size of a person's thumb, looks like a rolled up leaf, has faint off white chevrons on body and one...

View more questions Search