Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AYANNAH06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Depo and what it does
    I have taken the shot I miss a shot and I been shoting off and on is that nomal:)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 02:02 AM

I didn't quite understand that question sorry...
    Are you saying you have the injection
    Then skip getting your next one (due after 3 months)
    Then 3 months later you have have it injected again?

Are you using any other form of birth control during the times when the injections have run out.

They are only effective for 3 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and missed my last shot. Its been a month and I still haven't gotten my period.How long until I get my period again? Should I be taking a pregnancy test?

On depo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got off depo provera and when my period came, I've been bleeding for almost two weeks now. I called my doctor and she said it was normal I'm not sure what to do. Sometimes for a whole day I would see nothing and just when I'm thinking it's over, some clots ooze out.

Off depo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is brittany, I'm new to the site. I was on depo for about a year and a half. I got off depo and right after getting off depo I had a period on and off for at least 55 days.last month I didn't have a period at all, and this month I had a period for 1 day, really light and a period for...

Depo again? [ 5 Answers ]

Let see... I have been off depo for 7 months now.. everything was perfect, but not now. I just recently had my "period" or spotting spree from June 28th until July 5th. I just recently ended. & now today, I just went to the bathroom and wiped and found "pink" on the tissue. I am not trying to be...

View more questions Search