Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoanMizin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Pa. Renters rights
    I asked earlier if it was legal for a landlord in Pa. to charge a tenent for sewage. I live in Lackawanna county(Scranton) and there is no contract signed for this rental.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 01:49 PM

Yes unless the landlord said he pays sewage or it is in your lease saying he pays it... it is up to you to pay it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renters Rights? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I currently rent an apartment with my wife(is a house but we are on first floor where another tenant is on second floor) and just recently we had one of our radiator pipes burst and flood out the kitchen wich then resulted in all of our pipes freezing and house being incredibly cold. So...

Renters rights [ 2 Answers ]

I rent an apartment on the second floor of a two story building. Every time it rains heavy a waterfall comes pouring through my living room window. I have complained about this for at least the last six months, if not longer. My Television was ruined the first time and at least four times I have...

Renters rights [ 3 Answers ]

I am renting a house that is going into foreclosure what are my rights as a tenant?

Renters Rights [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is renting an apt. off campus (Penn State,PA). There is another tenant in the apt. The other tenant is currently not living there, but does pay the rent each month. The other tenant keeps her door locked when not there. The heat/air-conditioning unit is in the other tenant's bedroom. My...

Renters Rights [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Hoping someone can help. I have rented the same house for the past 6 years. My landlord has just recently sold my house I was renting. I now have to relocate pay all moving costs, Am I responsible to pay him September rent when the house was sold in August. He did not inform me of the house...

View more questions Search