Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsnobody Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 17, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Are you still a virgin if your cherry doesn't pop?
    I had sex and my cherrry didn't pop, some people say your still a virgin but because my boyfriend ejaculated inside me does it count or not?
    Thank you x

Mar 17, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Any other stuff then oral and stuff?
    Me and my boyfriend do the normal stuff, which is getting a bit boring? Is there anything else we could do to get the relationship a bit more extingg?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 02:58 PM

Learn to spell?

Mar 17, 2009, 03:00 PM

I needed advice about my relationship :S didn't think spelling really matters to be honest?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsnobody View Post
    i needed advice about my relationship :S didn't think spelling really matters to be honest?
    Actually spelling matters a lot. People will respect you if you spell correctly and will believe you aren't just being silly.

You call yourself "mrs," but it sounds like you aren't married. How old are you?

And do you know how to Google?

Mar 17, 2009, 03:07 PM

Lol, it doesn't matter on this website, its about helping each other out I guess, and why would it matter how old I was ? Leave it as that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Actually spelling matters a lot. People will respect you if you spell correctly and will believe you aren't just being silly.

You call yourself "mrs," but it sounds like you aren't married. How old are you?

And do you know how to Google?

Read the other posts - including spelling and language.

No two posts are the same.

Mar 17, 2009, 03:09 PM

Yeah why?
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:09 PM

All of these posts should be combined. No two are basically the same.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Yeah why?

Time to close due to attitude -
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Lol, it doesnt matter on this website, its about helping each other out i guess, and why would it matter how old i was ? Leave it as that.
    Yes, it DOES matter on this site. The people who will give you the most help will not take you seriously and will think you are 10 or so if you can't use good sentence structure and spell correctly. So far, I'm thinking you are around 13.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:12 PM
    i needed advice about my relationship :S didn't think spelling really matters to be honest?

This isn't relationship advice, it's sexual advice you asking. I would like to know what "normal stuff" you are currently doing before I make any suggestions.

Mar 17, 2009, 03:15 PM

Well are you thinking about helping me or just going to carry on with the "wrong things" I seem to say ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 03:16 PM
    Well are you thinking about helping me or just going to carry on with the "wrong things" i seem to say ?
    JudyKayTee asked you a question.
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:17 PM

I'm going to help you - first I need to know what you are already doing (the "normal" stuff) so I know what else to recommend and I have to know your age so I can't get into trouble for giving sexual advice to a minor.

I haven't heard any say "cherry" in a very long time so I'm assuming you are not legal age - ?

While I'm asking questions I would also like to know how you know your "cherry" didn't pop as your hymen could have torn some time ago and even if it didn't, not everyone bleeds.

Hello?

Mar 17, 2009, 03:19 PM

I'm 15 years old, we've done the average teenage stuff, masterbating & things like that ? You get the idea :)?
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 03:22 PM

No, I don't get the idea. Mutual masturbation? You said you've had intercourse (although you've left that out here). I'm not real sure what "normal" sexual practices are - it apparently varies according to morals, norms, age.

Otherwise I would suggest you check out sexual practices on the Internet and see which positions and practices appeal to you and your boyfriend.

He may also want to read up on having sex with a minor just in case someone decides to arrest him and he has to defend himself.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 17, 2009, 03:57 PM

First age definitely does matter ans we really can't be responsible for condoning the delinquency of a minor. Advocating that you have sexual intercourse at 15 would be doing that. You don't say how old your boyfriend is, but in many areas, he could be charged with statutory rape.

I've said it MANY times. NO ONE should be engaging in sexual intercourse until they are physically, emotionally and financially ready to have a child.

End of story!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 04:34 PM

If his penis was in your vagina you are not a virgin.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 12:56 AM
    ^^ that made me laugh for some reason but yes it is true. If penetration occurs, even without ejaculation you are NOT a virgin.
    I hope you are taking birth control pills cos you will have an interesting surprise in 9 months time. Not to mention STD's.

I completely agree with you ScottGem... you shouldn't have sex until you are completely ready, you need to know all the facts and risks involved in sex and be with a trusting partner who isn't going to make you one more 'notch' on his belt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cherry tree [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to plant a sweet cherry tree would I have to plant 2 trees in order for pollination or will one tree self pollinate to get cherrys?

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

If you sre a Virgin and use tampons does your cherry pop your first time ? [ 5 Answers ]

If you are a virgin and use Tampons does your cherry pop the first time ?

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

View more questions Search