Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvdiesels Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 08:41 AM
    How to change ipr valve
    DO you have any diagrams of where this is or how to change this valve?
    I am very good at figuring out stuff on my own and have a lot of books on my vehicles. I have a irrigation business and have 4 diesel trucks. My mechanic has recently moved to MO and my baseness is slow. Due to the economy and builders not building houses so fast now. So I am trying to do repairs myself and I to believe in helping others and being self sufficient. Thank you for your help so far.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 09:04 AM
    See if this helps:

Injection Pressure Regulator (IPR)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Pressure Valve and Ball Valve [ 1 Answers ]

My plumber told me my water pressure is too high and is ruining my fixtures. Apparently my house is old and does not have these. Is installing these valves something I can do myself? The plumber wants to charge me $500.00. If so, where can I get directions? Help.

Do I have to change the valve in a new shower only install? [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing my 9-year old Delta shower head and controller for a new Kohler shower only model. Will I have to replace my current valve to make it work with the new shower components?

Installing a signal wire for a heat pump change over valve [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I just bought a house and I was thrilled when I saw that the outside unit was a heat pump (a Goodman ck36-1b model, to be exact). Well, today was the first day that we were to run the heat, and I noticed that the furnace kicked on immediately. "Strange," I thought, "doesn't the...

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

View more questions Search