Ask
    Tashanny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 07:55 PM
    How do you calculate a period cost
    How do you calculate a period cost?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Calculate it from what information? A period cost is essentially a selling or administrative cost, as opposed to a production cost. This means the cost could be any number of things, being used in one of any number of types of problems. There isn't some specific method to calculate one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does one calculate after-tax cost of new debt [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the problem. How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of capital. I am really confused on this. The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the...

Calculate the per-unit cost [ 1 Answers ]

Sassy Shoes purchased 400 pairs of shoes from Shoe Discounters for $3,600. In addition to the purchase price, Sassy paid workers $200 to unpack and display the shoes. Sassy returned 40 pairs were severely damaged during shipping to the vendor (note: the vendor paid the shipping costs to return the...

How does one calculate after-tax cost of new debt? [ 0 Answers ]

How does one calculate after-tax cost of new debt -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is the problem. How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of...

View more questions Search