Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Junior GP Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 05:54 PM
    How to remove fordyce spots!
    Hey, I am 16 years old and I have a large number of fordyce spots on the shaft of my penis and also on my scrotum.
    I have had these now for years and they are making me self conscious about my penis. I am frightened to have sex or even let anyone see my penis in case they think I have some sort of STD.
    Is there any way to get rid of them such as any creams or anything which could help to minimize them?
    Also, sometimes one of the spots goes red and gets bigger, a bit like an acne spot and after a few days they burst releasing a white pus, is this normal?
    Help please!
    liam-b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Hi, don't be ashamed to have sex with a woman. I'm 16 and have the same problem. My girlfriend sees no different in me and that boosts up my confidence. It is much easier to consult your GP to get your problem sorted.
    liam-b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior GP
    Hey, I am 16 years old and i have a large number of fordyce spots on the shaft of my penis and also on my scrotum.
    I have had these now for years and they are making me self concious about my penis. I am frightened to have sex or even let anyone see my penis incase they think i have some sort of STD.
    Is there any way to get rid of them such as any creams or anything which could help to minimize them?
    Also, sometimes one of the spots goes red and gets bigger, a bit like an acne spot and after a few days they burst releasing a white pus, is this normal??
    Help please!
    Hi don't be ashamed to to have sex or let anyone see your penis. I'm 16 and have the same problem. My girlfriend sees no different in me and that what boosted my confidence to go an see my GP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I had a spot near my vagina, a big spot with a white head. :confused: It happened twice to me, in a space of a year. It hurt and was uncomfortable when I walked. It sounds disgusting I know, but how and what makes a spot with a white head appear down there? Im clean and wash every day, and...

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Fordyce spots on penis (resolutions?) [ 4 Answers ]

White bumps just underneath the skin from the bottom of the penis shaft to about 3/4 of the way up, the more noticeable ones are lower down or on the underside, and could be sebaceous prominence (hair follicles). Nothing feels weird or any symptoms of any kind, just kind of there. The weird thing...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots on my chest and on my upper legs, they don't seem to go how hard I scrub or anything I use they don't seem to go, the ones on legs appeared and I am getting loads appearing on my legs for some reason. Can anyone recommed some cream or something what is specifically designed for the...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search