Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krissy82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 01:07 PM
    How to write dirty notes for my man
    I was just wondering what kind of things do you write on notes when you want to leave your man a dirty note to find in his work truck or lunch or something along those lines.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Anything that will get his mind ticking really. Maybe something like, "Hey there my sexy man, I can't wait until tonight.........i'll be waiting........in the shower." Anything goes! Just get creative.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Had a partner whod leave occasionally leave something like a new nightie or sexy underwear with a note to come home for lunch or early. etc... granted, this isn't dirty writing so much, but a little naughty note with the gift was great. My running joke with my partner is that I want lingerie for father's day, birthday, xmas. Buy me sexy panties (for HER) and I'm a happy guy... I can go buy a drill on my own time...

Shed also sometimes take pics of herself. Never the face. And leave them in my planner or someplace id find during my day. Yes, you need to be careful where you plant it... don't need it falling on the floor in the middle of a staff meeting. But it was a killer turn on.

Phone calls or voice messages. Leave a message with a list.

"kids are at sitters for the evening, come home with a bottle of (fav cohol), take off your clothes in the hall, bring the bottle to the bedroom, take a hot shower and wear a towel into the bedroom. ill be waiting."

Stuff like that.

Just mention the possibility of sex to most guys and it'll kick around in his head all flippin day. My "rule" with my partner is if you mention it I hope you're willing to do the deed or suffer through a day of me being pi$$y cause its all I can think about.

Outside that... umm... strictly writing dirty... id say just don't try to force it. Use it to tell him what you want. It's a nice way to maybe get a "win" for your side, and I think its sexy when a woman asks for what she needs sexually. And of course sometimes bend to his likes and desires.

Simple. Teasing. Make him think about it and wonder what's going to happen.
    VshowsRM Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Hot text messages are always great! Text him "I stopped by Fredricks earlier today, I have a little something I want to model for you."
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Just be yourself. Its most hot if it doesn't sound fake. If its something you would say in person then it would work.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
    My husband once showed me a note he's held on to for years.

Apparently, back in those first couple years of dating, I wrote him a note, stuck it in a card, and mailed it to him at work. The card was all cutesy and stuff, and the note had a warning on the outside that said "For your eyes ONLY".

Basically, the note said "I'm not wearing socks today, and my underwear match--wanna see?"

It drove him nuts... and he kept it in his wallet.

Granted, that meant that I had to go a couple days without panties, because I wasn't SURE when the card would get to him... but it wasn't tooooooo naughty, yet really naughty at the same time.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 9, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Hello.

Dirty writing doesn't have to be dirty words. It needs to tell him or her in a quick way that they are being thought of sexually and that if they play their cards right they will soon get a night to remember. Think of it as foreplay and with all foreplay it's the anticipation of the final goal that drives you crazy. The longer you have to wait to receive your goal the better, within reason.

You can play a game by giving him clues to a special night or activity and he gets the prize when he can solve the clues. Make the first one simple so he gets into the game and then make them harder so he can't win easy. Make him work for it so it means more when he wins and get his prize.

Dennis777
    Krissy82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy82
    I was just wondering what kind of things do you write on notes when you want to leave your man a dirty note to find in his work truck or lunch or something along those lines.
    Well whatever I want to do to him or what I am thinking
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    My husband once showed me a note he's held on to for years.

Apparently, back in those first couple years of dating, I wrote him a note, stuck it in a card, and mailed it to him at work. The card was all cutesy and stuff, and the note had a warning on the outside that said "For your eyes ONLY".

Basically, the note said "I'm not wearing socks today, and my underwear match--wanna see?"

Oh I like that one... :D
    natetheskate Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2007, 12:27 AM
    I feel this is probably true for all guys, IE any man likely to have a steady girl.
    Most of us prefer to see a woman with a little clothes on until we get down to the nitty gritty.
    So be provocative, and coy just anything with the slightest hint of a good time is all it takes.
    Lucky Guy
    natetheskate Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2007, 12:46 AM
    That sounded wrong, "my socks match sounds alot better, wanna see" . Sometimes I forget to read the other posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk very dirty to my man [ 13 Answers ]

Need some ideas on very dirty and naughty things to say to my man, on what I would like to do to him, where and how... im not that creative... :confused: :confused:

Discounted notes vs Interest Bearing Notes [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes a discounted note is issued rather than an interest-bearing note. Why would a someone do this rather than the standard interest bearing note? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Who would issue a discounted note?

Thank you notes [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter's best friend is getting married, and her prospective mother-in-law gave a Tea to introduce the bride to some of her friends. She did receive some shower gifts at the tea, and thanked each giver in person. Now her mother-in-law to be is wanting to know when she is going to write...

Notes Receivable [ 1 Answers ]

What is the purpose of using a note receivable instead of simply leaving the receivable account as-is? And is this used much in today's accounting world?

View more questions Search