Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uribe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Connecting old speakers to new Sony Bravia?
    I have a small pair of external speakers (just stripped wire used for connection) that I used with my old analog TV. What do I need to use them with a new Sony Bravia TV? Can I connect them directly or do I need some amplification? What kind of connectors will work with the Sony Bravia audio out connections?

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting speakers to Sony Bravia [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all! I recently picked up a Sony Bravia 46". I would like to add some addition speakers to it to enhance the sound of both TV and digital music channels (which I will son be subscribing to). I already have a DVD player and several good speakers, so I really don't need a HTIB system. ...

Connecting JVC DVD/VCR to Sony Bravia HD TV [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry if this question has been asked previously, but I would like to know how to connect my JVC combo DVD/VCR unit to my Sony 32in Bravia HD TV. As it is now, I cannot view the VCR portion (using "video 1") channel. I can hear the VCR but cannot "see" any picture (snow). Thanks for any assistance...

Sony Bravia [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Bravia TV with built in digital tuner and timer. I record onto my DVD recorder by using the digital program guide. In all cases the DVD records the correct time, but occasionally not the correct program, and I cannot find out why. The manuals are no help, does anyone have any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.