Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woodsy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Triton showers troubleshooting
    I have a Triton T80 electric shower that is running at a very low rate of flow. I think the inlet filter needs cleaning but don't know how to get to it.
    oreck69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 05:53 AM
    Have triton jade electric shower which cuts out after 5 minutes then will restart after 2 minutes then cut out again,the power light is constant but the low pressure light is on when the shower cuts out.have cleaned the head and pipe,the shower is 5 years old and had no other problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Triton troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

Triton combi hp thermostatic mixer shower.water lukewarm at hot setting and not very good pressure.tried changing shower head no difference.any ideas?

Harbor Breeze Triton 136954 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze Triton model 136954 and have lost the wiring instructions. Please Help.

Triton T80I shower [ 3 Answers ]

My shower only let out cold water even when I put the temperature up, can some one help me

Harbor Breeze Triton #136954 HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a Harbor Breeze Triton #136954 ceiling fan without the receiver; hoping not to have to use the remote. PROBLEM Fan turns on & off from wall switch (works fine), lights do not. There is power to the bulb receptacles, so power isn't an issue. QUESTIONS Can I use the fan AND...

View more questions Search