Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommeitz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 12:07 PM
    76 inch Hitachi to buy
    I have chance to buy a 76 inch rear projection TV. For $2,000. That is 3 to 4 years old. I was told new it ran $13,000. Has anyone know of any problems with this TV. I've seen it play in HD and it is fabulous. Tom
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 20, 2008, 12:44 PM
    As long as its HD, You do want to check the specs against current models. It probably won't get more than 720P.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Also with all rear projector TV's they do not have a uniformed black. Basically if your screen has a lot of black on it you will notice that some of the black is washed out. Kind of looks like dark gray clouds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rounding to the nearest 1/2 inch and inch [ 4 Answers ]

Sarah was asked to round 4 7/8 in to the nearest 1/2 inch and to the nearest inch. Her answer was the same. Explain why Sarah is correct. Would it be 5 inches. :)

Hitachi TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm trying to find a user's guide or a service manual for a Hitachi TV model number "CTZ7883B" or "CT27883B"" television. What I need to know is the IrF code set. Thanks, Don

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

Replacing 17 inch monitor with 19 inch [ 3 Answers ]

I wish to replace my 17 inch NEC LCD monitor with a Staples 19 inch LCD monitor My computer is a Gateway Do I need to change any settings as the monitor keeps switching off

Ploblem about hitachi flat crt TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have ploblem with my hitachi flat screen crt TV. Audio and colour are no ploblem at all. But the picture view is bigger than normal. Then, all vertical line are bending in the side like curve but centre of screen is OK. I was trying to repair it. I'll be very please if anybody suggest me....

View more questions Search