Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Connect Directv- TV, dvd, vcr
    I have a new Sanyo HDTV, a Directv box with DVR, a DVD player, and a VCR. How can I connect them all so I can use my Directv remote to operate all 3, or isn't that possible?
    All 3 units have composite connection jacks, and the DVD, Satellite box and TV have s-video jacks. I don't need the VCR to record as I have the dvr box, just to play tapes.
    If I can't use just one remote to control all 3, what can I do? Thanks for whatever help you can give me.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 02:39 AM
    There are remotes that can used for that purpose but before you buy you should make sure that it'll support all the above manufactures. A manual will be included on how to setup the remote;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect LCD TV, DVD/VCR and Cable [ 2 Answers ]

I have Direct TV box and would like to connect a Sharp LC20S2U LCD TV and a JVC HR-XVC37U DVD/VCR. I want to be able to watch TV while the VCR is recording another station. I also have a separate outdoor Antenna that gets very good reception for local stations. I would like to be able to use that...

How do u/I connect a dvd recorder plus a vcr and a satellite receiver all together? [ 4 Answers ]

Can some one tell me how do u/I connect a DVD recorder plus a VCR and a satellite receiver all together? I also picked up an r f modulator and an s-video cable plus another set of cables one 3prong audio/video thingee and one extra single prong cable for video in/out . So how do I hook all this up...

How do I connect Toshiba VCR/DVD, Directv and TV (coax cable only) [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with connecting vcr/dvd combo, directv and TV? I have tried everything and I have had no success. The television has a coax cable. I tried connecting the vcr/dvd through the satellite and receive no sound or picture. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Connect TV,vcr,cable,dvd recorder [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rca big sreen TV, digital cable box, vcr and dvd recorder. I can't seem to get it all connected properly by following the TV instruction guide or the dvd recorder instruction guide. I would like to be able to record dvd's from old vcr tapes, plus be able to have a strong enough signal to...

How do I connect a Directv satellite box to an LG DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

To the next genius out their... HELP! I need help connecting my Directv satellite box model HD-250 to my LG DVD recorder model DR1F9H in order to copy all of my tivo'd recordings on my Directv satellite. I also need to know how to connect an additional DVD player to my LG DVD recorder for coping my...

View more questions Search